Hayden is a co-founder of Treatings, a professional networking platform that facilitates one-on-one meetups over coffee. He lives in New York and can usually be found in coffee shops, on Twitter or his blog.
- Don’t call me Mr. Nice Guy (even if I am)
- Avoid networking events marketed like a crappy apartment on Craigslist and other pro tips
- A bootstrapper’s survival guide
- In lieu of investors, how we breathe down our own necks
- A bootstrapped startup’s freelancer dilemma
- What do you tell people who ask how your startup is doing?
- It’s hard to tell which startups are simply spinning their wheels
- When social norms interfere with your startup
- How a summer job selling knives has helped me with my startup
- Don’t ask me about money! I’m a startup founder.
- Why I gave up a cushy career as an investment banker to launch a startup
- Dealing with competitors without turning your product into Mr. Tumnus
- Customer validation: from lean startup to craigslist
- Starting a company and having a girlfriend isn’t easy