- Select the Package on the Received list that is downloading.
- Click pause at the bottom of Pando's Status window. "Pause" changes to "Resume" so you can continue downloading later.
- To stop the transfer completely, select the Package and click clear. Pando will give you two options: a) clear this item from the list of received Packages, or b) clear the item from the list and delete from your hard drive the portion you've already downloaded.
- Click the Pando icon in your system tray.
- Select Pause All Transfers. You can also Resume All Transfers from this menu.