- How do I log in to my new Pando premium account?
- How do I upgrade my Pando account?
- How do I log out of my premium account?
- Does my account renew each month or year automatically?
- How do I get priority support?
- How do I manage my storage space?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I cancel my subscription plan?
- What size files can I send with Pando? How much can I store on the Pando servers?
- Do my recipients need to be premium users in order to receive files bigger than 1GB?
- Will a premium account improve my connection speed?
- If I am sending a Package from my premium account, do I have to use the same name and email address that I used to register the account?
- Can I purchase more than one subscription? What if I will be using Pando on more than one computer? Or want to set my whole office up with subscriptions?
- Can I use both free and premium Pando?
- Start Pando. If it's already running, you can click on the Pando icon in your system tray to bring it to the front.
- Click on the Online/Offline menu in the lower left corner and select Premium Sign-in, or
- Click on the Pando icon in your system tray and select Premium Sign-in from that menu.
(If there is no Premium Sign-in option, but there is a Premium Sign-out option, you are already signed in!)
- This opens a new box where you can enter your E-mail address and Password. (Make sure to use the same ones you used when you purchased the product.)
- If you leave these fields blank, you will still be able to use Pando, but you will not be able to use any of the added features and services of your premium Pando account.
- If you put in an incorrect e-mail address or password, you will receive an error message. (Forgot your password? Click here.)
- That's it! You're ready to start using your Pando premium account. You can see your account type by clicking on Options, then My Profile.
Click here to see a comparison of Pando Pro with free Pando.
For a step-by-step guide to upgrading your account, click here.
If you already have a premium account but would like to switch to Pando Pro, please contact Customer Service.
- Click the Online/Offline button in the bottom left of the Pando application and select Premium Sign-out, or
- Click on the Pando icon in your system tray and select Premium Sign-out from that menu.
That’s it! You’ll automatically be logged out of your premium account and revert to a free account, until the next time you log in.
You can opt for yearly auto-renewal when you create your Pando Pro account. This is now handled by PayPal and requires a PayPal account.
Being a Pando premium subscriber automatically places your support questions/issues in the priority queue. First, make sure you are logged in to your premium account. Then just select Pando Support from the Help menu and fill out the form that appears. (The e-mail address you put on the form does not have to be the same one you use to log in to your premium account, but it makes things a little easier if it is.)
Currently, there is no way for you to directly manage your storage space. (Management tools are coming soon, though – look for them in the next version!)
If you ever have a storage capacity problem, you can contact
Pando Support for help.
- Click the Forgot password? link in the sign-in box within the Pando application.
- Enter the e-mail address you used when you subscribed to your Pando premium account.
- The password will be sent to that e-mail address.
Contact Pando Support and we will assist you in changing your password.
If you decide you want a different subscription package than the one you’re currently registered for, you will need to contact Customer Service.
- With a free account, you can send files that are up to 1GB each. (That’s bigger than many people’s whole email account capacity!)
- With a Pando Pro account , the size per file increases to 3GB.
Fear not, your recipients will continue to receive your packages regardless of size, without being premium subscribers.
Just to clarify, when a premium user creates a package, it is the content of the package that is given premium status. Therefore, your recipients receive them just as they would any other Pando package but with the premium benefits of larger file size and faster download speeds.
While the premium services have the potential for much better performance for the recipients of your premium packages, it will not boost your ability to download Packages posted using Pando Free, nor fix connection issues you may be having using Pando Free.
How fast should Pando be?
You can determine what types of speeds you can expect from Pando by using one of the many Internet Connection Speed tests, such as DSLReports.
Please keep in mind that most Internet tests are in Kilobits per second
(KbPS) while Pando measures its speed in Kilobytes per second (KBPS), so you will need to divide the Internet test results by 8 to determine your expected Pando speed.
No, you can still change your identity with each Package you send. Follow these directions on how to change your name and e-mail address.
Please remember that this only affects the name and email address for your Packages, not your premium registration information.
Individual users should not purchase more than one subscription for themselves – it wouldn’t make much sense! You can use your premium account on as many different computers as you want; just log out of your account on one computer and log in on another computer.
If you want to purchase several subscriptions for different people – for example, for each person in your office – you should contact Pando Support.
Yes! It doesn’t even require downloading two separate versions of the application; you can use the same version of the program for both free and premium accounts. As long as you’re logged in, you’re using your premium account, with all the extra services that includes. But if you select Premium Sign-out from the Online/Offline menu, you will be logged out of your premium account and can continue using the Pando application as a free account.