I use a proxy, how can I set those options in Pando?
- Open Pando. If it's already running, you can click on the Pando icon in your system tray to bring it to the front.
- Click the options menu on the upper right portion of the window.
- Select Transfers.
- Click the Advanced Connection Settings link. A new window will open.
- To set the port, replace the default setting in the "For incoming connections use port" field.
- To set the proxy, choose a configuration from the drop down menu. If you select "use IE settings," Pando will set the host and port to whatever Internet Explorer uses. If you select "HTTPS," you will need to enter host and port settings manually. You can turn on authentication for either IE or HTTPS settings.
Pando in the Press:
The Wall Street Journal
The New York Times