French telco Orange upped its 49 percent stake in video-streaming site Dailymotion to 100 percent in January, according to new reports. The teclo paid $80.6 million for the remaining 51 percent of the company, but it has said in a statement to TechCrunch that it doesn’t intend to remain the full owner for long. It is looking for an American partner to help Dailymotion break into the US market. [Source: TechCrunch]