Orange, which currently owns a 49 percent stake in video streaming service Dailymotion, is said to be considering the purchase of the other 51 percent. The company’s 2011 deal saw $77.8 million change hands; this year’s purchase would cost Orange around $90 million.

[Source: The Next Web]