Starting today, Tumblr will release “Transparency Reports” twice a year. In its first report, Tumblr reveals that it received 462 requests for user data in 2013, and that it provided “account data (e.g., email and IP address) 76% of the time.” Tumblr goes on: “The remaining requests (24%) were illegal, vague, or inaccurate—so we refused to provide any data at all.” There’s much more to pore through in the full report. [Source: Tumblr]