Verizon’s CEO Lowell McAdam dismissed rumors that the company was looking to take over complete ownership of Verizon Wireless by buying out Vodafone. “There’s no discussions about it,” McAdam told Reuters at CES.  Currently, Verizon has 55 percent ownership of the company, while Vodafone carries the remaining 45 percent stake. [Source: Reuters]